Although grapes are a healthy, easy, and portable snack for little ones, giving them to your child may not be the best idea. If not cut properly, fruit can actually be very dangerous for a child to eat. Not only should grapes never be served to children uncut, but it's important to slice them lengthwise to prevent them from getting lodged in the child's throat.
Angela Henderson took to Facebook to prove her point and to show other parents how dangerous grapes can be. The X-Ray image above is of a grape lodged in her 5-year-old's throat, and the image going viral is a stark reminder to parents.
"Please be mindful that not all kids chew their food, are in a rush to get to school to get in the playground, etc," Angela wrote on Facebook. "Please be careful. And when in doubt just cut the damn grapes and baby tomatoes."