If you haven't heard already, the third annual Amazon Prime Day is quickly approaching! This 'Christmas in July' mega-sale will hit its stride on July 11th but deals start kicking off as early as 9PM EDT on July 10th. To qualify for the great deals, you need to be an Amazon Prime member. Here are some highlights that you can snag:
- Get four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for just $0.99.
- Earn a $10 credit when you stream a Prime video for the first time on your television.
- Get a Kindle Unlimited subscription for up to 40% off for a limited time.
- Get 40% off a six-month subscription to Audible.
- Starting July 8 through Prime Day: Take an additional 20% off select brands like Sonos, Le Creuset, Crock-Pots, Samsung TVs, Amazon Tap and Fire HD Tablets and more on Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Some other cool products being offered are:
- This Shockproof and Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Mini Speaker for just under $7 — great for camping, travel or by the pool.
- A cheap home printer, Lexmark MS317dn Compact Laser printer will fall under $100 with 26% savings. This could be a good essential for that college-bound kid, too!
Prime Day officially kicks off tomorrow, make sure to act fast!