Hate Valentine's Day? Here's a reason to love it - Cupid’s Undie Run ! Cupid's Undie Run is a brief, mile fun run that takes place in the middle of a giant party - all to find a cure for neurofibromatosis (NF), a genetic tumor disorder that affects 1 in every 3,000 births.
Saturday, February 9th, Cupid’s Undie Run kicks off with mingling, music, and drinks. Then, everyone heads out for the run. It’s all for charity, and it’s all in your underwear. An epic dance party will follow the run!
Everything you need to know:
- Where: Stage 48 – 605 W 48TH Street – New York, NY
- When : Saturday February 9, 2019 12-4pm
- How much : $40 now, $45 on 2/4, and $50 at the door; 100% of the net proceeds funding NF research through the Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Route : Click here for a map
- Why: The underwear run was created because those affected with NF can’t cover up their tumors to feel more comfortable, so why should we?
According to Cupid's Undie Run's website , the run was founded in 2010 by Brendan Hanrahan, Chad Leathers and Bobby Gill. The founders dropped their pants and ran through the D.C. cold to raise money for research to help end neurofibromatosis (NF). Since 2010, Cupid’s Charity was created and became a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit with a mission to end NF by funding much needed research.